Friday, July 31, 2015

Day Five

Today is the last day of our 5 day reboot! Today is also the first day with absolutely NO headaches (they mostly came in morning/early afternoon for me)! Also the first day of feeling "normal" too! And that goes for the both of us!
It's crazy that for all these days I was always thinking of what kind food I wanted to eat when it was over...Mexican, YUM....ooh Chinese.....yummy yum....but now that it's near the end, my mind goes blank. I watch commercials, see ads....with delicious looking food. Stuff that would normally send me into a crave....make me almost taste it, but on this day....the 5th day....I don't feel a thing when I see them. No cravings, no yearnings....not that I WON'T be eating tomorrow...oh yes I will! But, I know I won't go crazy on food. This really does "reset" your taste buds.  It's totally amazing to me! And Peter just finished telling me the exact same thing....before I told him I wrote this! Wow! Do you think maybe it's because we want what we can't have? And now we know that tomorrow we CAN HAVE food? hmmm......
I will post our weights from tomorrow morning's weigh in.
JUICE OUT!  haha

No comments:

Post a Comment