Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Day Three

Well, as my husband put it tonight as he drank his dinner, "We're better than half way there.".
I like that!  Saturday just can't come soon enough!

About my day.  It was better.  Headache on and off, but I would just drink more juice, drink water, or nibble on some fruit.  For the most part, that did the trick.  But maybe it's more like I'm just getting used to that dull headache that likes to overstay it's welcome.

My husband's biggest complaint from today is still the pain from his sciatic nerve.  Other than that, he says each day gets easier and easier.....and I agree!  But we do still think about FOOD all day long!



What I chewed today: About 15 grapes,  1/2 small organic avocado, 4 organic strawberries, 1/8 of a cucumber

No comments:

Post a Comment