Thursday, July 23, 2015

Second Juicing

I made tonight's juice a little differently.  Here's what I used:


  • 4 leaves of kale
  • 1 cucumber
  • 4 celery stalks
  • 3 apples (I halved them this time...didn't need to)
  • tiny piece of ginger root (it's near the center of picture)
  • 1/2 lemon
  • small handful of spinach leaves
  • 15 green grapes (seedless)



It was the PERFECT amount for our two cups, and this time.....with this recipe that I tweeked a little....I LOVED it!  It was perfect for me!  My husband loved it as well.
It was smoother, and didn't have that strong essence of ginger root or the lemon.  Just subtle enough for it to blend nicely with the other ingredients.  Thumbs up! 
I have more confidence in being able to do the 6 days now.  YAY!  Because after Tuesday's juicing, I was having a whole lot of apprehension. But now.......IT'S ON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment