Monday, July 27, 2015

Day One- PM

I'm not gonna lie.  Today was a bit difficult.  There was the wanting to eat something other than fruits and veggies....yes.  But the headache that came along with it was draining.  It was like going through depression and wanting to sleep the day away so I wouldn't  have to experience it.  Oh, and I did sleep a little today (which I never do). It was my escape from the hunger and headache. UGH.

Both me and my husband experienced the headache.  Mine started in the morning about 8am....and lasted through NOW.  It never stopped!  I'm hoping this doesn't last for the whole 5 days.  I will definitely take an aspirin if it tries to last all day tomorrow too!
My husband's headache started around noon, but he ended up taking an aspirin for it later in the day. He said it took away a good 80% of the headache.

Also, I learned something today.  As I did some more reading, I found out that the 16oz three times a day was not what we're supposed to be drinking.  It's 16oz about 5-6 times a day!  So that's double what we bought stuff for!  So, needless to say, I will have to go buy more fruits and veggies, which will bring the amount it cost for us to both juice for 5 days to about $100.  But, I'm sure it will be worth it.  It better be worth it!!!!
Tomorrow's a new day!  Praise the Lord!

What I chewed today: about 18 organic green grapes and an organic carrot.
The carrot was small and skinny, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment