Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Day TWO

Today was a lot better for the both of us.  We still had headaches, but they weren't lasting all day, and they weren't half as intense.  My hubby still had some body aching, but it may very well be from a sciatic nerve flair up.

Hunger wasn't so bad either....but I must admit that when I was typing "Day TWO", I was thinking, "nah....today isn't only the second day".  But.....yup, it is!  Wow! ONLY the SECOND day!
But....we did eat tonight.  I made a salad from Kale, spinach, Romaine, strawberries, cucumbers, and avocado.  We drizzled a little Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and Organic Balsamic Vinegar.  It was awesome!!! Oh....and we also had our juice.

Now, from the way I understand it, they have different ways of "Juice Fasting".  On the website, there is a "3 day juice" where you can only drink juiced concoctions.  Then there is a "5 day juice", where again, you can only drink things juiced.  But the next one is a "10 day juice", where juicing is combined with eating too.  No....not hamburgers and pizza.....but stuff that grows from the ground. I guess we kinda shouldn't be eating,  but I really think we needed this salad.  It's the same stuff we're juicing, so I didn't see any harm.  Hey, as long as we continue juicing, right?

By the way, there are higher amounts of juicing days on the site as well. With menus and everything!!

It's funny....we're already talking about where we're going to go eat on Saturday. Mmmm......everything sounds so good right now!  Well, maybe not right now, right now (I had a salad, remember?)....but definitely later now!  haha
Cheers!
Tomorrow- Day THREE!

What I chewed today: 2 chunks of organic watermelon that were about 3" dia.  about 8 organic green grapes, a peach, and the salad mentioned above.
Piggy, I know.  But if that's what it takes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment