Sunday, July 26, 2015

Found An Organic Market

We went out yesterday to check out an organic market that I had seen on a list of organic stores, and my husband had also come across while working.  We loved it!

Clark's Nutrition Natural Foods Market

We loved it!  We bought all the fruits and vegetables we would need to juice for 5 days, and it only came out to $46.00!  ALL ORGANIC!  We seriously were thinking we'd have to dish out at least around $80.00......so for breakfast and dinner for 2, for 5 days....that's not bad!

So many natural peanut butters!
A beautiful produce section!
Several different kinds of Kale!

So many beautiful vegetables!  I haven't seen "natural looking" carrots like these in forever!
I'm really happy to have found this place.  Our new juicing market for sure!
I'll tell you what though......Kale sure does take up a lot of room in the fridge.  Especially when you're stocking it to be used for 5 days!  We need a bigger fridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment