Sunday, August 2, 2015

The Second Day After

This morning we had our mean green juice, with slight differences.  I added spinach, blueberries, 2 small carrots, and a nectarine (pit removed).

Breakfast of Champions!


Then we went out to eat with our church peeps.  The following pic is my hubby's meal.

The coffee was his only drink....not the ice tea.  That was someone else's.
Unfortunately, I forgot to take a pic of my food, but I had a 1/3 lb avocado bacon cheeseburger with fries.  I used mustard and mayo to dip them in.....and a raspberry ice tea. 

Later in the afternoon we had a little watermelon.
In the evening, we both had homemade mango/strawberry smoothies, and he had some popcorn.
It's almost like juicing!  But I did add some vanilla ice cream in there!



No comments:

Post a Comment